NET-DEC-2025
1. Which of the following is the complement of the boolean function.
A'B + CD' +A'B + CD'
1. A'B + CD'
2. (A' + B)(C + D')
3. (A + B')(C' + D)
4. AB' + CD'
NET-DEC-2025
2. Match the LIST-I with LIST-II
LIST-I Boolean Algebra Law | LIST-II Axioms | ||
A. | Absorption Law | I. | a+1 = 1 |
B. | Bounded Law | II. | a+0 = a |
C. | Identity Law | III. | a*(b+c) = (a*b)+(a*c) |
D. | Distributive Law | IV. | a+(a*b) = a |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. A - IV, B - I, C - II, D - III
2. A - IV, B - III, C - I, D - II
3. A - III, B - IV, C - II, D - I
4. A - II, B - III, C - IV, D - I
NET-DEC-2025
3. Which of the following is the simplified form of the given function.
f(A,B,C) = ∑m(0, 1, 3, 7)
1. A'B'C' + A'B'C + A'BC + ABC
2. A'B' + A'BC + ABC
3. A'B' + BC
4. A'B' + BC'
NET-DEC-2025
4. Which of the following do not represent memory reference instruction.
A.
1 | opcode |
mode = 1, opcode = 010
B.
0 | opcode |
mode = 0, opcode = 111
C.
1 | opcode |
mode = 1, opcode = 111
D.
1 | opcode |
mode = 1, opcode = 110
E.
1 | opcode |
mode = 1, opcode = 001
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. B & C only
2. B & D only
3. A & D only
4. A & E only
NET-DEC-2025
5. Consider a pipeline unit for fixed-point multiplication of 8-bit integer. Arrange the following stages in a correct sequence.
Stage A: Consists of two CSAs and it merges four numbers from previous stage.
Stage B: is a CPA, which adds up the two numbers.
Stage C: is made upto two level of four CSAs.
Stage D: Generates eight partial products.
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. C, A, B, D
2. D, C, A, B
3. B, D, C, A
4. A, C, D, B
NET-DEC-2025
6. The hamming distance between 10101 and 11110 is
1. 2
2. 3
3. 4
4. 5
NET-DEC-2025
7. Which of the following are not data manipulation instructions ?
A. Call
B. Loud
C. And
D. Increment
E. Shift
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. C & E only
2. A & B only
3. D & E only
4. A & C only
NET-DEC-2025
8. Which of the following is the correct sequence with regards to service routine ?
A. Save contents of processor registers
B. Turn the interrupt facility on
C. Service the device whose flag is set
D. Check which flag is set
E. Restore contents of processor registers
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. A, B, C, D, E
2. D, B, C, A, E
3. D, C, B, E, A
4. A, D, C, E, B
NET-JUNE-2024 (Cancel)
9. Regarding the subroutines, see the following sequence of tasks to be performed:
A. Turn on the interrupt facility on.
B. Service the device whose flag is set.
C. Save contents of processor registers.
D. Check which flag is set.
E. Restore the contents of processor registers.
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. A, D, C, B, E
2. D, A, B, C, E
3. C, D, B, E, A
4. B, D, A, C, E
NET-JUNE-2024 (Cancel)
10. For making a memory of size 2048 x 8 bytes, by using the chips of size 128 x 4 bytes, the number of chips required is:
1. 8
2. 16
3. 32
4. 64
NET-JUNE-2024 (Cancel)
11. Which of the followings are sequential circuits ?
A. Flip flop
B. Multiplexer
C. Counter
D. Decoder
E. Adder
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. B, D only
2. A, C only
3. C, E only
4. D, A only
NET-JUNE-2024 (Cancel)
12. The Boolean expression for the following would be:
F(A, B, C) = ∑(0, 2, 6)
d(A, B, C) = ∑(1, 3, 5)
1. A'C' + BC'
2. B + AC'
3. A + BC'
4. A' + BC'
NET-JUNE-2024 (Cancel)
13. Match LIST-I with LIST-II
LIST-I Boolean Expression | LIST-II Dual of Boolean Expression | ||
A. | x.(y +0) | I. | (x' + 0).(y' . z) |
B. | x'.1+(y'+z) | II. | x + y.1 |
C. | x'.(y' + 0) | III. | x' + y'.1 |
D. | x.1 + (y + z') | IV. | (x+0).(y . z' ) |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. A - III, B - IV, C - II, D - I
2. A - III, B - IV, C - I, D - II
3. A - II, B - I, C - III, D - IV
4. A - II, B - I, C - IV, D - III
No comments:
Post a Comment